Chocolate Dipped Vanilla Baked Donuts
Easy Dipped Vanilla Cake Donuts, a fast easy delicious recipe. Dipping in some Chocolate or Nutella makes them extra yummy. The whole family will love these.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time10 mins
Total Time20 mins
Servings: 6 donuts
- FOR THE DONUTS
- 1 cup flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- pinch salt
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter melted let cool
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 tablespoons greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup + 1 tablespoon milk I use 2%
- Melted white dark or milk chocolate, Tempering Chocolate**
- Nutella place a bowl over boiling water and heat until reaches a thinner constituency place a bowl over boiling water and heat until reaches a thinner constituency
Pre-heat oven to 350° (180° celsius), grease and flour a 6 size donut pan.
In a small pot melt butter and let cool.
In a medium/large bowl whisk together flour,baking powder, baking soda, salt, and sugar.
In a medium bowl whisk together until combined, cooled melted butter, egg, vanilla, greek yogurt and milk.
Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix just until smooth.
Pour batter into a pastry bag and fill the donut pan 3/4 full. Bake approximately 10 minutes. Let cool completely before dipping. (I use a frosting knife to help spread the chocolate or Nutella evenly over the donut), Top with sprinkles if desired. Enjoy
Calories: 191kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 43mg | Sodium: 114mg | Potassium: 106mg | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 230IU | Calcium: 50mg | Iron: 1.1mg