Cinnamon Cake Donuts
Cinnamon Cake Donuts, fast, easy and delicious, a perfect breakfast, snack or dessert recipe. Soft homemade baked cake donuts.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time10 mins
Total Time20 mins
- 1 cup flour 125 grams
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder 3.75 grams
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda 1.25 grams
- pinch salt
- 1/3 cup sugar 75 grams
- 1/2 - 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon 3-4.5 grams
- 3 tablespoons butter melted 43.125 grams
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla 2.5 grams
- 3 tablespoons greek yogurt 45 grams
- 1/4 cup + 1 tablespoon milk 76.25 grams
- 2-3 tablespoons sugar 20-30 grams
- 1/2-1 teaspoon cinnamon 3-6 grams
Pre-heat oven to 350°, grease and flour a 6 size donut pan.
In a small pot melt butter and let cool.
In a medium bowl whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, sugar and cinnamon.
In a medium bowl whisk together egg, milk, yogurt, vanilla and melted butter until smooth.
Mix wet ingredients into dry ingredients and mix just until smooth.
Place in a pastry bag and fill almost to the top the donut pan. Bake approximately 10 minutes.
In a small bowl combine well the sugar and cinnamon, set aside.
Remove from oven (flip them over) and almost immediately dip in cinnamon sugar topping or let cool then brush with melted butter (approximately 2 tablespoons/28.75 grams) and dip in topping. Enjoy!