Zucchini Patties, a delicious, healthy, easy recipe, the perfect side dish, appetizer or even main dish, a yummy way to add some veggies!
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time10 mins
Total Time25 mins
Servings: 5 patties
- 2 cups grated zucchini well-drained approximately 3 medium zucchini wring out excess moisture with hands
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion 9 grams
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese 25 grams
- 1/4 cup flour 30 grams
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise 30 grams
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano 1/4 gram
- 1/4 teaspoon salt 1.4 grams
- sprinkle of pepper
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil 15-30 grams
In a medium bowl mix together all ingredients except for 1-2 tablespoons olive oil.
In a medium to large frying pan over medium heat, heat 1-2 tablespoons olive oil. Drain on a paper towel lined plate and serve. Enjoy!
Drop a heaping tablespoon full of the zucchini mixture, cook until browned on both sides.
Drain on a paper towel lined plate and serve. Enjoy!
Calories: 126kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 84mg | Sodium: 150mg | Potassium: 137mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 240IU | Vitamin C: 8.9mg | Calcium: 80mg | Iron: 0.6mg