Easy Tiramisu Recipe for Kids
The perfect Tiramisu Recipe for kids, no coffee, eggs or alcohol.
Prep Time15 mins
Chilling Time5 hrs
Total Time5 hrs 15 mins
Servings: 9 servings
- 21 lady finger cookies (more if needed)
- 1 cup chocolate milk (240 grams)
- 1 cup mascarpone (225 grams)
- 1 1/4 cups whipping cream (300 grams)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons powdered / icing sugar
- 1/4-1/2 cup chocolate flakes or chips (25-50 grams)
- 2-3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
In a medium bowl add mascarpone, whipping cream and sugar. Whip until quite thick.
In a medium bowl add the chocolate milk, dunk Lady Fingers one at a time turning to coat but do not leave submerged.
Add in a single layer in baking dish 7 1/2 x 6 x 2 1/4 inches (20 x 15 x 6 cm), 7-8 cookies to each layer. Spread with 1/3 - 1/2 of the cream mixture (depending on how many layers you want to make).
Sprinkle with chocolate flakes (if desired) and continue with remaining 1-2 layers. Sprinkle top layer with chocolate flakes or dust with cocoa powder just before serving. Refrigerate at least 5 hours or better still over-night before serving. Enjoy!
Calories: 351kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 16g | Cholesterol: 130mg | Sodium: 81mg | Potassium: 117mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 1005IU | Vitamin C: 0.4mg | Calcium: 101mg | Iron: 1.1mg