Easy Creamy Tiramisu Gelato
Creamy Easy Tiramisu Gelato, an Italian Classic becomes a delicious creamy frozen treat, a perfect summertime ice cream dessert.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time25 mins
Total Time35 mins
- 1/3 cup mascarpone 166 grams
- 1 1/3 cups milk (I used 2%) 320 grams
- 1/2 cup sugar 100 grams
- 1 tablespoon strong coffee 15 grams
- unsweetened cocoa for dusting
- 3 -4 lady fingers (crushed) (if very large use 2)
In a medium pot heat mascarpone, milk and sugar, on medium heat until hot but not boiling, let cool.
Pour into Gelato/Ice cream maker, when Gelato is almost done (time depends on the Gelato/ice cream maker directions) add the coffee and then the lady finger crumbs, continue with the machine until Gelato reaches desired thickness. Serve immediately dusted with cocoa if desired. Enjoy!