Ricotta Spinach Tarts
Ricotta Spinach Tarts are a fast, easy and delectable Italian appetizer. Perfect healthy appetizers for a party or any get-together.
Prep Time20 mins
Cook Time20 mins
Total Time40 mins
- 1 3/4 cups cooked chopped spinach (drain really well the spinach wring out with your hands to remove as much excess moisture) divided 315 grams
- 1/3 cup ricotta (I used dairy ricotta) 100 grams
- 1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese 28 grams
- 1/2 teaspoon salt 3 grams
- 1 egg
- 2-3 tablespoons shredded mozzarella 20-30 grams
- 1-2 pre made pie dough
Pre-heat oven to 375° (190° celsius), lightly grease a 12 medium size muffin pan.
In a medium bowl mix together 1 1/4 cups (220 grams) chopped spinach, ricotta, parmesan, salt and egg.
Cut out 9 medium size circles and place in muffin pan, fill with ricotta mixture and top with some of the remaining (1/2 cup/95 grams) chopped spinach.
Top with shredded mozzarella and bake for approximately 20 minutes until golden. Enjoy!