Easy Italian Pasta Shrimp
Pasta Shrimp, a fast, easy, and healthy Pasta recipe, ready in 15 minutes, the perfect week night or guests are coming Italian pasta dish.
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time15 mins
Total Time20 mins
- 1 1/2 cups of shrimp medium size
- 1 clove of garlic chopped
- 1/4 cup + 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup freshly chopped italian parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt additional salt if desired
- hot pepper flakes if desired
- 3 cups cooked long pasta (spaghetti)
In a large frying pan add olive oil, garlic, italian parsley, shrimp, salt and hot pepper flakes if desired. Cook on low to medium heat until shrimps are cooked and no longer pink approximately 10 minutes, but watch them and stir occasionally, because you don't want them to burn or stick to the pan. While the shrimp is cooking, cook pasta in boiling, salted water until cooked al dente. When shrimps are cooked, immediately add the pasta and half a ladle of pasta water, cook on medium heat tossing together until water has evaporated, serve immediately. Buon appetito!
Serving: 4g | Calories: 417kcal