Simple Easy Cinnamon Cake
Simple Easy Cinnamon Cake, a soft, delicious and moist Cake Recipe. Perfect for snack, dessert or even Breakfast. Everyone will love it.
Servings: 10 servings
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar (38 grams)
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon (6 1/4 grams)
- 3/4 cup butter softened (187 grams)
- 1 cup granulated sugar (200 grams)
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups all purpose flour (250 grams)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder (5 grams)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda (2.5 grams)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (2 grams)
- 1 cup sour milk (to make sour milk add 1 tablespoon lemon juice to 1 cup measure and top off with milk, let sit for about 10 - 15 minutes) (245 grams)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla (5 ml)
Pre-heat oven to 325° (160° celsius)
In a small bowl mix together brown sugar and cinnamon, set aside.
In a large bowl cream butter and sugar, then add the eggs, beat until fluffy.
In a medium bowl sift together flour,baking powder, baking soda and salt.
Add dry ingredients alternately with sour milk, ending with sour milk to creamed mixture. Add vanilla and mix well.
Spoon 1/3 of the batter into a greased 8" (20.5 centimeter) springform pan. Sprinkle with 1/2 of the cinnamon mixture. Spoon another 1/3 of the batter on top, then remaining cinnamon mixture and then top with the remaining batter. Bake for approximately 50-60 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean and dry. Remove from oven and let cool. Enjoy!
Calories: 335kcal | Carbohydrates: 44g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 71mg | Sodium: 317mg | Potassium: 120mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 24g | Vitamin A: 515IU | Calcium: 69mg | Iron: 1.4mg