Skillet Zucchini Shrimp Pasta
A delicious summer pasta dish, an easy, healthy fast Italian meal. The perfect zucchini recipe for weekday or even weekend cooking.
Servings: 4 servings
- 3 small or 2 medium zucchini cut slim wedges
- 1/2 pound fresh or frozen medium shrimp 250 grams
- 1/4 cup olive oil 50 grams
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley 7 grams
- 1-2 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 teaspoon oregano 3/4 gram
- 1/2 teaspoon salt 2 1/2 grams
- hot pepper flakes to taste
In a medium- sized pan add olive oil,garlic, shrimp and zucchini, top with salt, oregano, hot pepper flakes and chopped parsley. Stir gently to combine, cook covered on low to medium heat for approximately 15 minutes, uncover and raise the heat a bit, stirring occasionally until liquid has evaporated (liquid from the shrimp and zucchini), Zucchini should be tender but not mushy. Toss with 3 cups cooked pasta, serve immediately. Enjoy!