Summer pasta salad
A deliciously easy and healthy, with all fresh ingredients, the perfect summer pasta salad.
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time10 mins
Total Time25 mins
Servings: 6 servings
- 4 cups cooked bow pasta 440 grams, 2 cups dry pasta / 200 grams
- 1 cup fresh chopped mozzarella 200 grams
- 3/4 cup cooked sweet corn 110 grams
- 22 in cherry tomatoes cut half
- 1 cup cubed pancetta 135 grams
- 1 stalk celery chopped
- 4-5 leaves fresh basil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons oregano 1 gram
- 1/2 teaspoon salt 2 1/2 grams
- 1/4 cup olive oil 56 grams
In a small frying pan add chopped pancetta and 1/4 cup water, cook on medium heat till pancetta is tender and browned, but not burnt, drain on paper towels.
In a large pot of boiling salted water cook bow pasta al dente, then drain, and rinse in cold water.
In a large bowl add, mozzarella, corn, tomatoes, celery, pancetta, salt, oregano, and mix gently, add pasta, fresh basil and olive oil toss gently, let sit in the fridge for 1 or 2 hours before serving.
Toss gently before serving, Buon Appetito!
Calories: 276kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 16mg | Sodium: 333mg | Potassium: 130mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 280IU | Vitamin C: 3.4mg | Calcium: 110mg | Iron: 1.4mg