Italian Triple Chocolate Bark
A Homemade Christmas Italian Triple Chocolate Bark recipe.White, Dark, Milk and an additional ingredient make this easy Bark a yummy treat.
Prep Time20 mins
Total Time20 mins
Servings: 20 servings
- 2 cups dark chocolate - good quality (250 grams)
- 3/4 cup dark chocolate - good quality
- 1 tablespoon dark chocolate (100 grams)
- 1 cup milk chocolate - good quality
- 2 1/2 tablespoons milk chocolate (150 grams)
- 3/4 cups white chocolate - good quality
- 1 tablespoon white chocolate (100 grams)
- 1/2 cup Nutella (148 grams)
- 1 cup hazelnuts or almonds (skinned and lightly roasted) (150 grams)
2ND LAYER & 3RD LAYER
On low heat place the dark chocolate, milk chocolate, white chocolate and Nutella in a medium bowl over a pot of water (make sure bowl does not touch the water). Melt until smooth, stirring often with a fork or whisk to combine.Spread evenly over the 1st layer.Immediately sprinkle with hazelnuts or almonds. Place in fridge until firm. Break into pieces and Enjoy!