Baileys Thick and Creamy Iced Coffee
An easy Baileys Homemade cold, chocolatey, creamy Iced Coffee. Make it as a dessert drink or as a perfect summertime cool down refreshment.
Prep Time20 mins
Total Time20 mins
Servings: 3 servings
- 1 cup whole/whipping cream 250 ml
- 1/2 cup strong hot coffee 118 grams
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar 6 grams
- 2 1/2 teaspoons dark chocolate mini chips melted 20 grams
- 1 1/2 -2 tablespoons Baileys 22-30 grams
Place glass bowl and beaters in the freezer for approximately 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a medium bowl whisk together hot coffee, sugar and chocolate chips, until smooth, let cool then add Baileys. Refrigerate for approximately 20 minutes.
Whip cream until stiff peaks appear, slowly add the coffee mixture, stir gently until combined. Refrigerate 30-60 minutes or freeze 15-20 minutes.
Stir gently before serving, top with whipped or chocolate shavings if desired, or pour in a tall glass with ice. Enjoy!