Easy Tomato Avocado Feta Bruschetta
Easy Tomato Avocado Feta Bruschetta a simple & fast appetizer. Fresh ingredients, olive oil and balsamic make this a delicious healthy recipe.
Prep Time15 mins
Total Time15 mins
Servings: 8 servings
- 1 avocado cleaned and chopped into small cubes
- 2 large firm tomatoes remove pulp and seeds, chop into small cubes (I always get tomatoes more on the greener side)
- 1 celery stalk chopped
- 5-8 basil leaves chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano 1/2 gram
- 1/4 teaspoon salt 1.4 grams
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice 4.25 grams
- 1/2 - 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar 7 .5 -15 grams
- 3 tablespoons olive oil 41 grams
- 2 ounces feta or fresh mozzarella cheese cubed 60 grams
- 8 slices Italian crusty bread
In a large bowl gently mix together chopped avocado, tomato and celery, fresh basil, oregano and salt, then add lemon juice, balsamic and olive oil and toss gently, then add feta cheese and combine gently. Cover with plastic and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Grill or BBQ Italian Crusty bread, top with avocado feta mixture. Serve immediately. Enjoy!