Spaghetti Broccoli Arugula and Pecorino
Spaghetti Broccoli Arugula and Pecorino, a delicious Italian Pasta recipe, fast, easy and healthy. A delicious combination.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time15 mins
Total Time25 mins
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 small broccoli cut into florets
- 1/4 cup olive oil 54 grams
- 1 - 2 cloves chopped garlic
- hot pepper flakes to taste
- 1/2 cup chopped arugula (rocket / rucola) rucola)
- 2-3 tablespoons Pecorino 16-24 grams
- salt to taste
- 3 cups cooked spaghetti 420 grams
- chopped fresh arugula
- 2 tablespoons or 3 freshly grated Pecorino 16-24 grams
In a large pot of salted boiling water cook broccoli al dente, then cook the spaghetti in the same water until al dent.
In a large pan add olive oil, garlic and hot pepper flakes sauté 1-2 minutes add broccoli, cooked pasta, 1/2 ladle pasta water, cook on medium heat, for approximately 2 minutes, toss with Pecorino and fresh arugula, sauté 30 -60 seconds, taste for salt (Pecorino can be salt, serve immediately sprinkle with more chopped arugula and Pecorino. Enjoy!