Mascarpone Cake with Raspberry Cream
Mascarpone Cake, a moist Italian Cake perfect on it's own or served with a fresh Raspberry Cream sauce. An easy and delicious Dessert recipe.
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time40 mins
Total Time55 mins
Servings: 10 slices
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup mascarpone
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil (I usually use corn or sunflower oil)
- 1 1/2 cups cake flour (you can substitute with all purpose)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup cream (whole or whipping cream)
- 3/4 cup raspberries (less if you want a thicker cream)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons icing / powdered sugar
In a large bowl on medium speed beat eggs and sugar until light and fluffy (approximately 5 minutes), then add vanilla, mascarpone and oil and beat to combine, then add the flour and baking powder continue to beat until smooth.
Pour into prepared cake pan and bake for approximately 30-40 minutes or until tooth pick comes out clean. Let cool completely, dust with powdered sugar and top with Raspberry cream if desired, serve. Enjoy!
Calories: 432kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 31g | Saturated Fat: 21g | Cholesterol: 104mg | Sodium: 41mg | Potassium: 129mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 16g | Vitamin A: 735IU | Vitamin C: 2.5mg | Calcium: 85mg | Iron: 0.5mg