No-Bake Greek Yogurt Pie
A delicious No-bake Greek Yogurt Pie, an easy recipe, pick your favorite Greek Yogurt flavor. The perfect family dinner dessert.
Prep Time20 mins
Total Time20 mins
Servings: 10 servings
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker / cookie crumbs** 180 grams
- 1/4 cup butter melted 54 grams
- 1/4 cup + 1/2 tablespoon milk 72 grams
- 1 cup whole or whipping cream 230 grams
- 2 cups any flavour greek yogurt (remove from fridge 30-45 minutes before using) 510 grams
- 1 1/4 sheets gelatin
Fill a medium bowl with water add the gelatin and soak until it softens (10-15 minutes).
In a small pot add the milk heat the milk but do not boil, remove gelatin from the water, wring out well and add to the milk, stir until completely melted. Set aside.
In a medium bowl beat cream until thick peaks form, gently fold in the yogurt, when well combined add the gelatin/milk mixture and combine well. Remove the cookie base from the fridge, pour the cream mixture on top, smooth the top with a spatula. Refrigerate 5 hours or overnight. Top with fresh fruit before serving. Enjoy!