No Bake Berry Cheesecake Parfait
Summer is all about no bake desserts and this Berry Cheesecake Parfait has it all. A Fresh Summer Berry sauce and a no bake cheesecake filling.
Prep Time15 mins
Chilling Time2 hrs
Total Time15 mins
Servings: 4 servings
- 1/2 cake (store bought or homemade pound or sponge type cake)
- 2 cups Berries (your choice)
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar (or to taste
- 1 cup whole or whipping cream (cold)
- 8 ounces cream cheese (regular not light / remove from fridge 30 minutes before using)
- 3/4 cup powdered / icing sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla
CREAM CHEESE FILLING
In a medium bowl beat until stiff peaks appear the cold cream.
In a medium bowl beat until smooth the cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla. Fold the cream cheese mixture into the whipped cream until combined.
PUTTING IT TOGETHER
Make 2 layers in each glass, starting with 3 or 4 pieces of cake, drizzle with some sauce and top with some cheesecake filling, repeat. Refrigerate for a couple of hours or even overnight. Enjoy!
Calories: 644kcal | Carbohydrates: 60g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 42g | Saturated Fat: 24g | Cholesterol: 182mg | Sodium: 406mg | Potassium: 201mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 46g | Vitamin A: 1730IU | Vitamin C: 2.3mg | Calcium: 127mg | Iron: 1.4mg