Italian Pizza Bianca/White
A delicious Italian Pizza Bianca (white Pizza), made with 2 cheeses, bacon (pancetta) and arugula. No sauce needed! A must try.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time15 mins
Total Time25 mins
- 1 ready made pizza dough crust (or my Best Pizza Dough Recipe)
- 3/4 cup chopped pancetta 80 grams
- 1 cup shredded firm mozzarella 120 grams
- 1 tablespoon flaked fresh parmesan cheese (flake with a potato peeler) 5 grams
- 1 cup fresh arugula ( I cut them in half) 20 grams
- 1 tablespoon olive oil 13 grams
Pre-heat oven to 450° (250°) (that's as hot as mine goes). Lightly oil a 12 inch pizza pan (30 centimeters).
Place dough on pizza pan and top with pancetta, bake in oven for 10-12 minutes, remove from oven and top with grated mozzarella cheese, bake for approximately 3 minutes or until cheese melts. Remove from oven and top with arugula and sprinkle with flakes of parmesan. Serve immediately, Enjoy!
Calories: 328kcal | Carbohydrates: 47g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 7mg | Sodium: 955mg | Potassium: 48mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 255IU | Vitamin C: 0.7mg | Calcium: 294mg | Iron: 2.8mg