Coffee Chocolate Ripple Ice Cream, a yummy creamy no churn Ice Cream, perfect for all you coffee chocolate lovers. A fast and easy Summer Dessert.
This could actually be one of my favourite blogging weeks yet. I got together with 18 other Food Bloggers and we are all sharing a yummy Ice Cream recipe for you. This my friends is Ice Cream Week!
Thanks to Amanda from A Cookie Named Desire who is hosting Ice Cream Week and thank you Amanda, for inviting me to participate.
I decided to make an Ice Cream that had my two favourite combinations, chocolate and coffee. I told the Italian that he will have to wait for Friday for his favourite to be featured!
I hope you aren’t thinking more Ice Cream? “Isn’t she sick of it yet”? “Can anyone really get sick of too much Ice Cream”? I ask. No, I didn’t think so.
This Coffee Chocolate Ripple Ice Cream is another No-Churn recipe. Fast and easy and really really good.
I used espresso coffee but any strong coffee will work fine. Be sure to use a good quality dark chocolate. Of course I used whole cream because I can’t get whipping cream anywhere in Italy.
And of course a can of sweetened condensed milk. So if you love coffee and chocolate, then I think that this will be the perfect tasty summer treat for you. Enjoy!
More Frozen Recipes
Coffee Chocolate Ripple Ice Cream
- 3/4 cup sweetened condensed milk 175 ml
- 1/4 cup strong coffee 59 ml
- 1 cup + 3 1/2 tablespoons cream/whipping cream 300 ml
- 1/3 cup 2.1 ounces, dark chocolate melted - a good quality chocolate 60 grams
- Place a glass bowl and beaters in the freezer for approximately 20 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate in a dish over a pot of boiling water, making sure the water doesn't touch the bottom of the dish. Stir until smooth, let cool slightly. Set aside.
- Whip cream until stiff (be careful not to make butter).
- In a small bowl whisk together coffee and sweetened condensed milk.
- Add a little whipped cream to the coffee mixture to make it easier to combine, then fold in the rest of the whipped cream mixture into the coffee/sweetened condensed milk mixture.
- Pour into a loaf pan 8x4 inch (20x10 centimeters). Pour melted cooled chocolate on top and with the tip of a knife mix chocolate into cream mixture.
- Either cover loaf pan in plastic or place in a large ziplock bag and freeze at least 3- 5 hours until frozen or even overnight. Enjoy!