It’s All About Pasta is my new ebook where I share more then 25 Pasta recipes. From Easy, to Creamy to Baked and a step by step for making Homemade Egg Pasta.
It’s All About Pasta
Ever since I arrived in Italy over 20 years ago I loved Pasta. Thanks to all the wonderful cooks, from friends to family. I learned to make the most amazing dishes.
Believe me there is more to Pasta than tomato sauce. I learned to make easy 20 minutes and it’s on the table Pasta Recipes to a little bit more involved Egg Pasta Recipes and everything in between.
I discovered that Italians never make a one pot Pasta dish. Unless of course you are making soup and you throw in a couple of handfuls of small pasta just before serving.
I learned how to make the Perfect Pasta.
- Be sure to use a large (very large) pot of water.
- Bring the water to a strong boil.
- Add salt, I usually use rock salt probably about 1 1/2 – 2 tablespoons.
- Be sure to use a good quality pasta.
- Add your pasta and continue to cook in the boiling water, stirring often.
- Cook the pasta al dente, check the box for the ideal cooking time.
- Taste the pasta to make sure it is done, it should have a light bite to it.
- Remove the pasta with a sieve, never rinse pasta before adding to the sauce.
- With most pasta recipes a little pasta water is added to the sauce when bringing the dish together.
Double Prosciutto and Fettuccine
And Because I think Pasta is a crucial part of Italian Cooking I decided that I would love to write and share more delicious Pasta Recipes. So I decided why not an Ebook?
Priced at just $6.99 I hope you enjoy, my It’s All About Pasta Ebook as much as I enjoyed making it.