Easy Puff Pastry Tiramisu the traditional creamy Tiramisu filling layered between puff pastry and coffee dipped lady fingers. The perfect holiday dessert.
Easy No Bake Puff Pastry Tiramisu is one of the desserts I chose this year for my birthday cake!
I love Tiramisu, maybe not as much as the Italian but pretty darn close.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
More Tiramisu Recipes you may enjoy!
I had an extra package of puff pastry in the fridge and decided that I would make everyone happy and make something Tiramisu.
I also had some Lady Fingers left over from making my No Bake Tiramisu Truffles so I dipped them in coffee and that became my second level.
With of course that creamy mascarpone filling. I make my tiramisu filling the traditional Italian way and yes I add an egg.
You could either leave out the egg or buy a pasteurized egg and go Italian!
Puff Pastry Tiramisu
And of course you can’t leave out the sprinkle of unsweetened cocoa on top.
And as I mentioned this Easy Puff Pastry Tiramisu was one of the recipes I made for my day, and the other one was a dessert I am featuring in my upcoming Book,
which will be released in the Fall of 2018. It was super yummy too!
With all the Christmas preparations, the turkey (or whatever you serve), the side dishes, the mashed potatoes and veggies, it’s nice to have a No Bake Tiramisu made with pre made puff pastry and lady fingers. Enjoy!
Easy Puff Pastry Tiramisu
- 1 puff pastry roll
- 10-15 lady fingers (depending on the size of your puff pastry)
- 1/2 cup strong coffee
- 1 3/4 cups mascarpone (remove 30 minutes before from the refrigerator)
- 1 3/4 cups cream (whole or whipping cream)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- cocoa powder for sprinkling
- Roll out the puff pastry and lightly roll to even out the pastry, then cut the sheet in two equal parts, place on prepared cookie sheet and prick very well all four sheets. Brush with milk and sprinkle with icing sugar. Bake for approximately 15 minutes or until golden. Remove from the oven and let cool completely. (if pastry is very puffy lightly flatten with a clean towel)
- While puff pastry is cooling, in a large bowl beat together until very thick the mascarpone, cream and sugar (I always add a pasteurized egg as per the Italian way but you can leave it out if you want).
- PUTTING IT TOGETHER
- On a large square plate or board place one puff pastry square, add one third of the cream, top with a layer of coffee dipped Lady Fingers (place coffee in a large bowl and dip lady fingers one at a time).
- Top with another third of the cream on top place remaining puff pastry square and remaining cream. Refrigerate for at least 2-3 hours or even over night. Sprinkle with cocoa before serving. Enjoy!