One pan Italian Sauteed Shrimp are made with just five ingredients. Shrimp sauteed with Olive oil, garlic and fresh parsley make this a quick and easy shrimp recipe. The perfect anytime dinner idea.
Peeled, frozen or fresh shrimp are all perfect for this seafood recipe. I even use unpeeled shrimp and you can call it the Italian Peel and Eat version!
I love going to those steak houses in Canada and eating those huge shrimps with cocktail sauce.
I used to think a party would be great as long as they served one of those shrimp rings with the cocktail sauce in the middle.
To tell the truth, when I am back home I still think that way. But here there are no shrimp rings with cocktail sauce, but there is shrimp.
More Shrimp Recipes you may Enjoy!
The first time I had Sautéed Shrimp was when I was newly married, and my husband and I were invited to our very good friends’ house for dinner.
I knew I was in for something tasty, since Paola is such an amazing cook. And she didn’t let me down.
When you are amongst Italians you come to realize that food is and always will be very important to them.
I think when we first got married he was a little worried that my idea of cooking would be a little bit different than his!
So whenever we went out for dinner to someone’s house, the little whisper I always got in my ear was “watch and see what she does”. And watch I did. No shrimp ring? No problem! Sautéed Shrimp? Yes please.
Just as good? Maybe better. Seriously, this is a dish you need to try. Buon appetito!
Italian Sautéed shrimp
- 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1 clove large of garlic chopped
- 1/4 - 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound large raw shrimp (with or without shell and deveined)
- In a large pan add olive oil, garlic cook for approximately 30 seconds, then add the shrimp, sprinkle with salt and chopped parsley.
- Cook for approximately 5-6 minutes or until shrimp is pink and opaque. Stirring often. Serve immediately. Enjoy!