No Churn Nutella Swirl Chocolate Chip Ice Cream, Fast and Easy, this Creamy No Churn Ice cream is full of Chocolate Chips and a yummy Nutella Swirl.
Last month we shared our Cabbage Recipe. And now I am back again with a few of my favourite Blogger Friends, and this month we are sharing Chocolate Recipes, just in time for Easter.
I decided to make a no churn Ice Cream, featuring my families favourite ingredients, Nutella and Chocolate. It’s getting warm here in Rome, so soon the Ice Cream will melt before I have the chance to snap a photo, let alone a video.
No Churn Nutella Swirl Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
We are big ice cream / gelato eaters in our family, although it did surprise me to see that Italy is not in the Top 5 for Ice Cream Eating Countries in the World, settling at number 9. I mean seriously? 🙂
Or maybe I am just presuming that the rest of the country is like my family!
I made this No Churn Nutella Swirl Chocolate Chip Ice Cream, with sweetened condensed milk, whole cream, a little vanilla, some dark chocolate mini chips and of course 2 – 3 heaping tablespoons of Nutella.
I wanted to make a Ripple type ice cream so I used the tip of a knife to gently stir in the Nutella. I froze it over night and the next day it was ready to serve. Creamy and Delicious. Enjoy!
No Churn Nutella Ice Cream
- 1 1/4 cups whole / whipping cream (310 ml)
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk (116 grams)
- 1/4 cup mini dark chocolate chips (42.5 grams)
- 3 heaping soup spoons Nutella
- Thin out the Nutella a little, either by placing in a bowl over a pot of boiling water or microwave.
- In a cold bowl with cold beaters (I place mine in the freezer for about 15-20 minutes).Whip cream until stiff (be careful not to make butter).
- Add a little whipped cream to the sweetened condensed milk mixture to make it easier to combine, then fold in the rest of the whipped cream mixture.
- Fold in chocolate chips, pour into a loaf pan 8x4 inch (20x10 centimeters). Pour thinned out cooled Nutella on top and with the tip of a knife mix it into cream mixture. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze until firm or over night. Enjoy!