Easy Homemade Brioche Nutella Pull Apart Bread a delicious sweet Homemade Brioche Bread, baked and then stuffed with Nutella and rebaked. Eat this amazing Nutella Pull Apart Bread warm out of the oven as a yummy snack or dessert. Amazing!
Ever since I first saw this Pull Apart/Crack Bread on the internet I was quite intrigued by it. I noticed it was almost always made with cheese, or on occasion, a Cinnamon Dessert bread. Both have made my mouth water.
Last week a good friend was having a birthday get together and she asked me to make a Dessert. I decided this was the perfect chance to throw in my 2 cents on the pull apart bread department,
When making the cheesy pull apart bread, a sour dough bread is usually used. I knew this wasn’t what I was looking for. I decided instead to opt for a slightly sweet but compact bread. Nothing better than a Brioche.
This Brioche has a little bit of an Italian influence ( thanks to a recipe from my mother-in-law), because it has a tighter crumb. Just what I was looking for, for this yummy Nutella Pull Apart Bread.
It is a really easy bread to make, using a stand up mixer with the dough hook makes it fast and painless. I actually divided the dough in two and one loaf I left plain, (makes a delicious sandwich bread) and the other I used for this Easy Homemade Brioche Nutella Pull Apart Bread.
After I let the Brioche cool, I sliced it (not all the way through) spread on the Nutella, turned it 90°, sliced it again and spread it with more Nutella.
I then wrapped it in foil and baked it for 10 minutes. I let it cool slightly and dusted it with powdered sugar. And then everyone went for it! Enjoy!
Easy Homemade Brioche Nutella Pull Apart Bread
Easy Homemade Nutella Pull Apart Brioche Bread
- BRIOCHE BREAD
- 2 cups flour 250 grams
- 7 tablespoons butter 100 grams
- 2 1/2 tablespoons sugar 30 grams
- 2 1/4 teaspoons dry yeast 7 grams
- 3 eggs
- pinch of salt
- PULL APART BREAD
- 1 cup Nutella 250 grams
- Powdered sugar for dusting
- In the bowl of the stand up mixer add flour and butter, combine with a fork to form a crumbly mixture, using a wooden spoon stir in sugar, yeast and salt. Attach bread hook to mixer, add eggs and combine on low to form a soft dough, continue mixing on low - medium for approximately 5 minutes. Remove dough (will be sticky) to a lightly floured flat surface and knead gently for a minute, form into a ball and place in a large bowl, cover with plastic wrap and let rise until doubled in size in a warm draft free area for 2 hours.
- Remove dough to a lightly floured flat surface knead gently a few times, divide in two (I made 1 loaf plain and 1 loaf Nutella pull apart) balls, place on parchment paper lined cookie sheet, cover in plastic and let rise 1 hour.
- Pre-heat oven to 400° (200° celsius)
- Brush top of loaf/loafs lightly with milk, bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden, (tap the bottom of the loaf it should sound hollow when done). Remove to wire rack to cool completely.
- NUTELLA PULL APART BREAD
- Pre-heat oven to 350° (180° celsius)
- Cut the loaf lengthwise into 1/2 inch (1 1/4 centimeters) slices, do not cut through to the bottom crust. In between the slices spread with 1/2 the Nutella, turn the loaf 90° and slice 1/2 pieces again, spread with the rest of the Nutella. Wrap in foil and bake in pre-heated oven for 10 minutes. Let cool slightly, dust with powdered sugar and serve. Enjoy!