A delicious Summer Greek Pasta Salad recipe full of feta cheese, olives and roasted tomatoes and tossed with a tasty olive oil dressing.
Greek Pasta Salad
I don’t know about you but we are experiencing a big heat wave. And if you want to know the truth I hate the heat! So that means turning on the stove and oven as little as possible.
And with a cold Pasta Salad that is exactly what you can do. Turn it on just enough to cook the pasta and roast some grape or cherry tomatoes. And this Greek Pasta Salad Recipe is so worth it.
How to make a Greek Pasta Salad
- slice the grape tomatoes in half, drizzle with an olive oil mixture
- cook some short pasta al dente
- toss together some cubed feta, arugula, black olives, garlic and celery in a large bowl
- add the roasted tomatoes, a few spices and the drained pasta
- refrigerated for about 20 minutes and serve
More Pasta Salads to enjoy!
And an easy Summer Greek Pasta Salad is served. Buon Appetito!
A delicious Summer Greek Pasta Salad full of feta cheese, olives and roasted tomatoes and tossed with a tasty olive oil dressing.
- 3 cups pasta (short) (cooked al dente and cooled)
- 20 grape or cherry tomatoes (sliced in half)
- 1 cup fresh arugula
- 4-5 ounces feta cheese (crumbled)
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup black olives (sliced)
- 1 stalk celery (chopped if desired)
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1-2 dashes black pepper
Pre-heat oven to 400.
In a small bowl combine well, the minced garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper.
Place halved tomatoes on cookie sheet and drizzle with the olive oil mixture. Bake for approximately 15 minutes.
In boiling salted water cook pasta al dente. Drain and cool for about 10 minutes.
In a large bowl add arugula, feta cheese, olives and celery and combine, then add the roasted tomatoes and pasta, gently combine add an extra tablespoon or two of olive oil if needed. Cover with plastic and refrigerate for approximately 20 minutes before serving. Enjoy.