Roasted Pepper Pasta Salad the perfect end to Summer lunch, dinner or even side dish recipe. A delicious pasta salad full of roasted peppers, pancetta, fresh mozzarella, spices and an amazing balsamic dressing.
Roasted Pepper Pasta Salad
I hate to admit it but it has taken me a while to get myself back in gear and in front of the stove. Especially with this horrible heat wave we are having in Italy.
It was so nice to have a few days of lower temperatures but nope it sure didn’t last long, the temperature is back up!
So what do you serve when 1. Everyone is hungry and 2. Just the idea of cooking makes you melt?
A Roasted Pepper Pasta Salad that’s what.
Pasta Salad with Roasted Peppers
I know you still have to turn on the stove to roast the peppers and cook the pasta but at least it’s pretty quick and easy! 😉
So if you are looking for an amazing way to end the Summer, this Roasted Pepper Pasta Salad with Pancetta and fresh Mozzarella is definitely the way to go.
It was gone in minutes! Buon Appetito!
More Cold Salads to Enjoy!
Italian Pasta Salad with Fresh Summer Vegetables
Roasted Red Pepper Pasta Salad
- 3 cups cooked short pasta cooled
- 2 peppers roasted and cut into strips**
- 1 cup cut up pancetta or bacon
- 1-2 small fresh mozzarella balls cut into cubes
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- In a medium container add all the Dressing ingredients and shake to combine.
- In a medium frying pan add 1 tablespoon olive oil and cook pancetta (or bacon) until browned and crisp (or until desired doneness). Remove to drain on a paper towel lined plate.
- In a large bowl toss together cooked pasta, roasted pepper slices, cooked pancetta, cubed mozzarella and Dressing. Refrigerate for at least one hour to mingle flavours. Toss well before serving and top with fresh basil leaves. Enjoy!
- ** Roasted Peppers see RECIPE
Nerissa Bauer says
Can I used roasted red peppers from a jar?
Hi Nerissa, I have never used the jarred roasted peppers, just be sure to drain them before using. Let me know how it goes.
My family said “make a roasted veggie pasta salad” and I found this recipe. Absolutely delicious! Thank you!
Hi Rosemarie, thanks so much, so glad everyone liked it. 🙂
What a great idea. Who doesn’t love peppers, pancetta and mozzarella? Having the girls over for a light lunch. This is definitely on the menu. Thanks for another great recipe.
Hi Ann, thanks I hope you all enjoy it!
Marisa Franca @ All Our Way says
All your recipes with this post look super!! I bet you’ve been super busy with gardening and all of the veggies coming from it. I hope your daughter had a chance to make it home and visit for a while before going back to her studies. Anyway, your recipes are all drool worthy. Have a great week.
Hi Marisa, thanks so much and yes it is wonderful visiting with my daughter. Have a great weekend.