Homemade Creamy Nutella Liqueur, a fast and easy liqueur. The Perfect Holiday drink. Creamy and Chocolatey, so good.
This simple Homemade Creamy Decadent Liqueur has become our new favourite.
I have always been a big fan of Baileys, but after I made this and then we tasted it. We both decided it could easily become this year’s Holiday Liqueur.
Friends and family are loving it too!
If you love creamy liqueurs like Baileys then you are going to love this Nutella Liqueur or as they call it in Italian Nutellino. And unlike Limoncello you don’t have to let it sit for a few weeks, just leave it in the fridge for a few days and serve. So good.
If you like it really cold like me you can even keep it in the freezer just make sure to leave it at room temperature for about 10 minutes before serving.
Sometimes it hardens a bit on top, just shake it up and serve.
Ours certainly didn’t last very long, but be sure to conserve this Creamy Nutella Liqueur in the fridge, and it can last up to a 2-4 weeks.
More Nutella Recipes you many enjoy!
- Crunchy Nutella No Yeast Roll Ups
- Nutellotti Cookies – Nutella Cookies
- Easy Nutella Puff Pastry Balls
- Homemade Nutella Spread
- Italian Nutella Crumb Cake
So if you are looking for a creamy Liqueur to share with friends and family I hope you enjoy this Nutella Liqueur or why not give this other Creamy Chocolate Liqueur a try. Enjoy!
Homemade Creamy Nutella Liqueur
- 1 cup Nutella
- 1⅓ cups milk (whole or 2%)
- ¾ cup + 1 tablespoon whole / whipping cream (193 total grams)
- ¼ cup sugar
- ½ cup vodka
- In a medium pot on low heat add Nutella, milk, cream and sugar, stir with a wooden spoon, as soon as the mix starts to boil remove from heat and let cool completely, stirring occasionally.
- Then add the vodka and stir to combine.
- Pour into bottles and refrigerate 2-3 days before serving. Enjoy!