Nutella Stuffed Cookies, a simple, fast, easy and crunchy Nutella Cookie Dough, then stuffed with some Creamy Hazelnut Filling, which makes these double Nutella Cookies the Perfect Treat.
Last week I shared an amazing Pasta Frolla (Pie Dough) made with Nutella and ground hazelnuts. So I thought today I would share an easy Double Nutella Stuffed Cookie.
My youngest daughter and my husband are absolute die hard Nutella fans. Not only did they love the dough but they loved these Nutella Cookies even more!
How to make Nutella Stuffed Cookies
- Make the Nutella Pie Dough.
- Chill the dough for approximately 30 minutes.
- Make approximately 10 small balls of Nutella and chill for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove the dough from the fridge and roll and cut with a small round cookie cutter.
- Place a chilled ball of Nutella in the middle of each round.
- Cover the ball of Nutella completely, then roll into a ball between your hands.
- Place on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet and chill for 15 minutes.
- While the cookies are in the fridge pre-heat the oven.
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes. Then enjoy these amazing Double Nutella Stuffed Cookies.
Whenever I share recipes I have family and friends that are my taste testers and believe me if it doesn’t pass by them it doesn’t make it to the blog.
And of course these cookies were no exception.
The recipes that make the blog are divided into two categories by the Italian, ones that can be shared with family and friends and ones that never leave the house because they are so good he must eat them all!
Well these cookies never left the house, in fact they were eaten in under an hour.
More Nutella Recipes you may Enjoy!
I hope if you are a Nutella fan then you will enjoy these Nutella Stuffed Cookies as much as my family did! Enjoy.
Double Nutella Stuffed Cookies
- 1 Nutella Pie Dough Recipe
- 1/2 cup Nutella (approximately)
- Prepare Nutella Pie Dough **
- Chill dough for 30 minutes.
- Place 10 small balls (1 teaspoon size) of Nutella on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet and chill for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove dough from the fridge and roll out half onto a floured flat surface. Cut out round circles with cookie cutter. Place one chilled ball of Nutella in the middle of each circle and cover the Nutella completely. Roll the dough into a ball between your hands. Place back on the parchment paper lined cookie sheet and chill 15 minutes.
- While the dough balls are chilling pre-heat oven to 350°F (180°C). Bake for approximately 22-25 minutes. Cool on wire rack. Enjoy!
- **I used half the dough to make 10 cookies, you can either double the amount or freeze the remaining dough. You can also make plain cut out cookies too.