This Easy Fresh Strawberry Mousse is made with only 3 ingredients, no gelatin and no bake. The perfect creamy fluffy Mousse dessert. A delicious dessert to serve at any occasion. Say hello to spring with this simple yet out of this world dessert recipe.
Strawberry Mousse Recipe
So here I am again with a Fresh Strawberry dessert, and I have to admit this one is amazing. I was and always will be a lover of Mousse. Although I really just started making it more and more in the last year or so.
And I really don’t know what took me so long!
Back in March I made a Double Chocolate Mousse Cake for my youngest daughter’s birthday. And trust me it was good!
So now when I have friends over for dinner and I know I need to make a dessert. But let’s face it sometimes you really need something quick and easy and no bake.
And this Strawberry Mousse is just that! And only 3 ingredients!
How to make Strawberry Mousse
- In a blender or food processor puree the strawberries with the sugar.
- Remove about half a cup of puree and set aside.
- Whip the cream until very thick.
- Fold the remaining puree into the whipped cream until combined.
- Place a couple of tablespoons of strawberry puree on the bottom of each glass (4 medium glasses).
- Top with the Strawberry Mousse and then refrigerate for approximately one hour or even longer if desired.
- Serve with fresh sliced strawberries. So good!
Fresh Strawberry Mousse
Since this is Strawberry season in Italy, it is the fruit of the moment in our house. My daughter’s favourite, so we never have a shortage!
Although we did have a shortage of these Strawberry Mousse cups after the Italian got his hands on them. Definitely one of his no sharing desserts! Enjoy!
More Fresh Strawberry Recipes you may enjoy!
- 12 1/2 ounces strawberries
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup whole or whipping cream (cold)
- extra strawberries for topping
Clean and slice the strawberries, In a blender or food processor add the sliced strawberries and the sugar and puree. Remove 1/2 a cup of puree and set aside.
In a cold bowl add the cream and beat until stiff peaks form. Then fold in the remaining puree (not the 1/2 cup) gently.
Divide the 1/2 cup of puree between the 4 small/medium** glasses and top with the strawberry mousse. Refrigerate for approximately 1 hour or even over night if desired. Top with fresh sliced strawberries and serve. Enjoy.
** for size purposes, the glasses I used hold 1 cup of water.