Baileys Frozen Mochaccino, the perfect frozen coffee treat that helps you cool down during the summer heat! Chocolate, Coffee, and a smooth creamy liqueur make it perfect and delicious.
Baileys Frozen Mochaccino
I don’t know if I have mentioned this before but I will say it again just in case. If there is one liqueur that I love it is Baileys. In my coffee no, but over a couple of ice cubes, sure why not?
It’s a great liqueur not only for drinking but also for using in desserts. I often make this Baileys No Bake Mousse Pie which is a hit with my family and friends. When Christmas rolls around out comes these simple Truffles, the taste is not too strong or overwhelming, just a couple of this creamy liqueur will do it.
So naturally that brought me to creating the perfect frozen dessert, Baileys Frozen Mochaccino! And adding chocolate and coffee would be the perfect combination! It easily became the perfect get together dessert.
What are the ingredients in this Baileys Frozen Mochaccino?
- chocolate chips
- whipping or whole cream
How to make a Frozen Mochaccino
- In a small pot add sugar, coffee and water bring to a boil and continue at a slow boil for approximately 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Add chocolate chips, to the boiled mixture stir until melted and smooth, let cool to room temperature then add the Baileys or you can add the Baileys with the chocolate, pour the mixture into a blender and blend for approximately 2-3 minutes.
- In a medium bowl beat whipping cream until stiff, fold in the blended chocolate mixture. Spoon into individual serving bowls. Cover with plastic wrap (make sure the plastic touches the top of the chocolate mixture).
- Freeze for at least 8 hours or over-night.
- Let sit 15-20 minutes before serving. Top with additional whipped cream and chocolate flakes if desired before serving.
More Easy Frozen Desserts
What is a Frozen Mochachino?
I wouldn’t exactly call this an ice cream. It is so incredibly creamy and smooth and it stays that way even when it has been frozen. Almost like a frozen mousse.
Before I discovered No-Churn Ice Cream I would find that sometimes ice cream no matter how creamy it was would form ice crystals, but this Frozen Mochaccino remains creamy. But to tell the truth I don’t think we gave it enough time to form ice crystals.
Believe me this would make an amazing Easy Summer Dessert.
So if you are looking for something Creamy and Frozen and with a bit of a kick, I hope you give this Frozen Bailey Mochaccino a try. And let me know what you think. Enjoy!
Baileys Frozen Mochaccino
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar (125 grams)
- 1/4 cup really strong coffee (I used espresso) (62 1/2 grams)
- 1/4 cup water (62 1/2 grams)
- 1 cup unsweetened mini chocolate chips (180 grams)
- 2 tablespoons Baileys
- 1 1/2 cups whipping cream (375 grams)
- In a small pot add sugar, coffee and water bring to a boil and continue at a slow boil for approximately 2 minutes.
- Remove from the heat. Add the chocolate chips, stir until melted and smooth, let cool to room temperature then add the Baileys or you can add the Baileys with the chocolate chips, pour the mixture into a blender and blend for approximately 2-3 minutes.
- In a medium bowl beat whipping cream until stiff, fold in the cooled chocolate mixture. Pour into individual serving bowls. Cover with plastic wrap (make sure the plastic touches the top of the chocolate mixture). Freeze for at least 8 hours or over-night. Let sit 15-20 minutes before serving. Top with additional whipped cream if desired before serving. Enjoy!
Updated from April 14, 2016.