Strawberry Tiramisu, a fast and easy no bake Dessert. Made with fresh strawberries, cream and mascarpone. An Italian Classic.
Nothing screams summer like spending a nice weekend at a cottage or eating berries, especially strawberries in my case .
Luckily for me this year I was able to have two strawberry seasons. In Italy strawberries arrive in early May and in Canada early July.
Be sure to watch the Video!
My daughter enjoyed her stay and swim at a family cottage this past weekend and we all enjoyed a refreshing and delicious dessert made with strawberries purchased at the local farmers market. And nothing like some yummy Easy Tiramisu Recipes.
Some people like to add strawberries to their chicken salad, but I have to be honest with you, I don’t like mixing fruit with vegetables or meat so I will keep my strawberries for dessert and there is nothing like a Strawberry Tiramisu Recipe!
I think this strawberry tiramisu does justice to strawberries. It is an Easy Summer Dessert Recipe.
Not only does it call for whole strawberries, but also homemade strawberry juice. Any left over juice would be perfect over ice cream or just with ice, to be enjoyed as a delicious, cold drink. Enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
- STRAWBERRY JUICE
- 1 3/4 cups whole ripe strawberries chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 cup cold water
- CREAM MIXTURE
- 1 cup mascarpone
- 1 cup whole cream
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 egg*
- 30 Lady finger cookies approximately
- 3/4 cup chopped strawberries
- To make the strawberry juice: Clean and chop the strawberries into small pieces sprinkle with sugar, place strawberries, lemon juice and water in a blender, blend until smooth, pour into a bowl and set aside.
- To make the cream mixture: In a medium bowl whisk together sugar and egg until combined (approximately 1 minute) then add mascarpone and cream, beat on medium until thickened. (approximately 5-10 minutes, you don't want it to be too thick or too thin, nice and creamy ).
- Putting it all together: Lady Finger Cookies (approximately 30 or more if needed) 1 baking dish (I used 12 x 10 inch).
- In a small bowl add half the strawberry juice to strart,(you may have left over strawberry juice, which is great over ice cream or even add a little more sugar and it makes a great drink) dip the lady finger cookies in the juice (turning to coat all the cookie with juice, but don't leave them submerged in the juice) then arrange cookies on bottom of baking dish and cover with half the cream mixture, sprinkle with 3/4 cup chopped strawberries, repeat cookies for another layer and cover with remaining cream mixture.
- Refrigerate for at least 4-5 hours or even over night. Top with fresh strawberries before serving. Enjoy!